I managed to get a bit of crafting done today, also some "housework" - not my favourite pastime.
We bought a new quilt cover when we were on holiday and I put it on the bed today. I really like it. so that's OK.
I stayed at home while Roland took Marion out to buy a bed and to sort the bank out. Things are moving on.
Marion had some bad news this morning. Her son in law has been told he has cancer in his throat, he is going for an MRI scan on Friday. He is still in his thirties and has never smoked. It doesn't seem fair.
Barren
This site used to have a petrol station, a car dealership and a lawn mower dealership where you could take your mower blades and shears to be sharpened.
Luckily the dealership has moved nearer to us because they give really good service.
The site has been like this for well over a year and we await with interest to see what will happen to it.

It is barren, I have been looking into a new duvet cover :) xxx
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for Marion's bad news. No it doesn't seem fair, especially so young !
ReplyDeleteWow that is barren! Well done with the photo!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Marion's DSin L :( Life relly is a B****r at times :(
So sorry to hear about Marions news.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the prompt.
Isn't it strange how stresses seem to come together, life is definitely a roller coaster!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Marions news!
ReplyDelete/ Now I hear that! OMG! I'm so sorry!
Really is not fair! Not fair! /
**
The picture is excellent on this topic!